- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Analyst 3-Support - FMW - WLS / SOA / OSB / OUD / OVD / WebCenter /OHS-18000J4X Preferred Qualifications Job Requirements:
• Install, configure, and maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic Server and OFM Suite)
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Weblogic clustering ,SOA suite, OSB and Webcentre products.
• Oracle Golden Gate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) or IDM Product skills are highly desired
• Experience with Enterprise Manager 11g/12c is a plus
• Sharp technical troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency in Java is Mandatory
• A good understanding of support processes
• Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
• Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer
• Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support
• Strong analytical skills
• At least 7 plus years of experience with Oracle Weblogic Administrator/Consultant/Support Engineer
• BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• Oracle Certification - Preferred
• Some travel may be required for training or customer visits Detailed Description and Job Requirements As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools is important. Job: SupportTravel: Yes, 25 % of the TimeLocation: IN-IndiaJob Type: Regular Employee HireOrganization: Oracle
About the company
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.