- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Development EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Role
Payments development team at EGS is currently engaged with in leading emerging payment initiatives like NELLIE, Real Time Payments, Push To Card, Zelle Pay, ISO 20022 and FedNow. The position is essential to maintain our current commitment to the industry and business needs.
The role is expected to promote and come up with new solutions/ideas & elevate new technologies that could meet the future needs of domestic payments in the US. Lead technology/product adoption that would shape the direction of the project /program. The role is expected to have good know-how of the latest trends, conducting in-depth technical reviews, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance, and scalability for this project.
- Having an overall experience of 14+ years with at least 4+ years of experience on payments domain, strong hands-on experience on different payment messages (ISO 20022, MT202 and SWIFT) and payment types like Wires, ACH, SWIFT, Zelle and RTP
- Strong experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB or Elastic DB and caching technologies like EHCache or Redis
- Experience in design and implementation of high available, highly scalable and high volume distributed solutions
- Good hands-on experience on event drive architecture using Kafka
- Hands-on experience on API design and building distributed applications using Micro services and GraphQL.
- Knowledge on Oracle fusion middle ware products (Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus)
- Strong development experience on Java stack, Spring Framework
- Good exposure to CI/CD process and tool chain
- Troubleshoot and tune for performance
- Responsible for End-End monitoring of the ELK stack and SOA Suite
- University degree in CSE or Equivalent.
- Experience of more than 14 years in building highly scalable, performing and high volume applications
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
Knowledge on migrating legacy applications in to pivotal cloud foundry, Exposure to Oracle Fusion middleware products (Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle service Bus) is an advantage.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project