- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Development EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
Looking for senior software engineer to develop, enhance and maintain our Electronic Trading applications in capital markets domain . He or she would be responsible to code the critical components of the application and understand the end to end flow of the system. In addition the person would interact with the upstream and downstream counterparts as well and should be able to understand the new requirements in the system that needs to be incorporated as and when required.
Role and Responsibility
- Develop various parts of the components of the Electronic Trading platform.
- Enhance the Electronic Trading platform to on-board new products, asset types & ECNs.
- Maintain the platform so that the end users and traders can seamlessly and uninterruptedly use the system as per their needs.
- Liaise with various upstream and downstream counterparts.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the team by delivering on time quality products.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA with min 5 years of Core Java experience
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Data structures and algorithms
- Experience in design patterns
- Understands concepts of socket programming / client server communication
- Exposure to Concurrent Programming.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Exposure to Github, Linux, Message oriented Middle-ware
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.