- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Development EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Role
This role is accountable for designing, implementing, and managing the Engineering for Platform Services and Integration as part of the global CTO organization. This is a global technical leadership role that includes managing relationships between product owners, product managers, application development teams, and engineering automation experts.
- Develop code for large scale consumption across a diverse development landscape.
- Managing a team of developers in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Managing a agile team, working in sprints and delivering in a agile CI/CD manner
- Mentor team members within the Enterprise Platform Services organization.
- Organize internal project review meetings for Enterprise Platform Services teams and maintain cohesiveness between geographically dispersed team members.
- Participate and collaborate in security assessment testing, vulnerability testing, Platform Engineering teams, and any penetration testing for the Platform Services ISM platforms.
- Serve as a technical escalation point for team members on the Enterprise Platform Services PaaS teams.
- Serve as project leader interfacing with project management office to successfully design, operationalize, and implementation.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to make sure Wells Fargo best practices are adhered to and that vendors are delivering product updates and enhancements within a timely manner.
- Must understand cloud native and legacy programming models.
- 15+ years of industry experience
- 10+ years of app systems engineering experience
- 8+ years of application development
- 7+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Proven ability to lead complex enterprise wide projects
- Experience with developing code on three or more of the following: Cloud Foundry,
- Kubernetes, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or OpenShift
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven experience of establishing a PaaS based setup for large global organizations
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven success with Change Management in a large-scale environment and driving delivery
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project