- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Application Portfolio Management (EAPM) group is within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) business aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo’s large and complex application portfolio.
This role will be the Patch Analyst role for a subset of 3rd party vendor software within the Product Management catalog and will be responsible for identifying patch id's for all product lifecycles for a product and identifying product vulnerability remediation
- Research and log Patchs for every release for all apcoe and non apcoe products ( 4000 + )
- Ownership of numerous 3rd party vendor products
- Manage product lifecycle / roadmap
- Determine when new vendor patches are available and log it subsequently
- Work with TPS team on providing security, non security and discretionary patches
- Maintain product information / documentation
- Coordinate with internal / external teams as applicable
- Provide technical consultation and support associated with products. Provide complex analysis of application/software products to determine specifications.
- Consult with management and recommend process and procedure improvements.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 6+ years experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Good understanding of Patching process, vendor coordination
- Good understanding of softwares, packaging
- Knowledge and experience in project and process management
- Excellent consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and possess a strong, results-oriented work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while delivering quality results and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a decentralized geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with limited supervision and guidance
- Demonstrated ability to cope well with change in a dynamic environment and deal effectively with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Ability to dissect technical problems, analyze data, and recommend potential solutions
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About the company