- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
The EBT Platform Management team is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization. This includes providing Application Availability, Platform Engineering, and IT Service Management services for a diverse portfolio of 750+ applications.The EFT Platform Management Application Availability organization within Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) is seeking an experienced System Support Analyst to join the Enterprise Risk and Finance team aligned to Treasury systems. Core responsibilities will focus on incident and problem management, security and vulnerability management, configuration management, and overall technology health of all application and infrastructure environments within the portfolio.
About the Role
The EFT Platform Management Application Availability organization within Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) is seeking an experienced System Support Analyst to join the Enterprise Risk and Finance team aligned to Treasury systems. Core responsibilities will focus on incident and problem management, security and vulnerability management, configuration management, and overall technology health of all application and infrastructure environments within the portfolio.Key application focus areas will include applications aligned to Liquidity Management. This position will be responsible for the continued support and maintenance of the portfolio of Liquidity Monitoring, Risk, and Reporting systems.
- Troubleshooting software issues and the resolution of complex technical issues.
- Analyze and troubleshoot various Oracle & Informatica performance issues.
- Acts as an escalation point for junior staff for troubleshooting of issues and/or production, application or system problems for various front-end applications, downstream and upstream applications and others.
- Coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Batch processing support to include ad-hoc requests.
- Development and documentation of new and existing operational procedures.
- Author end-user communications for system outages.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Essential Qualifications
- 7+ years of application and production support experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience, Procedural Language (PL) or SQL experience, performance tuning experience
- Advanced OFSAA platform knowledge (FSDF), with coding experience; especially in OFSAAI 8.0.6 .x or similar (at least 3 years in OFSAAI); understanding of OFSAA architecture and metadata layout.
- Knowledge of Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) OFSAA (FTP) is strong plus
- Experience in OFSAAI performance enhancement work. Scalability/performance tuning experience with large databases. Parallel execution of queries and optimization
- Required Qualification
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
About the company