- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Support AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
Wholesale Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS )
About the Role
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4-6yrs. of hands-on IT experience in Application Production Support Role.
- Good at writing SQL Queries for fault diagnostics, analysis and resolution in Oracle, MSQL DB.
- Production Application Support including customer issues investigation and resolution.
- Should be able to handle Change Requests and be able to drive the deployment of application in Production.
- A good working knowledge of Linux, Window server and Citrix
- Microsoft Office suite of products - Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Help drive consistency and ensure best practices are shared within Production Support group.
- Have high level understanding of the Application Architecture and the request flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with US partners directly
- Ability to lead a support team
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility from the outset, with a strong focus on effective customer service
- Initiate, facilitate and coordinate bridge line activities as needed during critical production support events
- Test and validate implementation of production fixes as required
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Participating in applications/systems upgrade testing and updating the relevant documentation
- The flexibility to work in ad-hoc shifts when required.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Proven knowledge of diagnostic and support tools used in the application support environment
- Experience in Help Desk or Production Support with a Financial Services company -desired
-The resource is responsible for performing daily validation of the Application Health by login into the application and performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for Business users.
-Responsible for monitoring all the scheduled batchjobs and work on fixing in case of failures.
-Keep an eye on all kinds of monitoring alerts for Application, Batchjobs and Servers and take necessary action to fix the issue.
-Responsible for reviewing all the Game plan before implementing in Production environment.
-Implement/Drive scheduled changes and perform pre & post-change validation
-Performing the BCP failures during Disaster or testing.
-Performing trend analysis of the incidents and take action on repetitive incidents.
-Enabling monitoring for all the application/batch jobs and servers.
-Work in collaboration with Application team for any process improvements.
-Keep all the Support documents up to date.
-Handle issues reported by internal or external resources while working to ensure response and resolution times meet published SLAs
-Should have worked on UNIX or Red hat Linux Operating Systems and Windows Operating Systems
-Basics of writing queries in Oracle, SQL database
-Word, Excel, Powerpoint
-Autosys, Informatica Powercenter
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.