- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Manager - 90215013
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Job Title: Team manager
· Conduct Induction and manage Background verification for new joiners in-line with the Barclays global policy requirements.
· Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate advisors, develop agent skill sets and manage personal development goals for the agents.
· Assist the Onboarding lead to maintain Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators through effective team leadership.
· Ensure employee screening formalities are completed for all new joiners as per the Screening Policy requirement.
· Manage Induction for the new joiners and share ideas to enhance colleague Onboarding experience.
· Manage escalations and perform regular quality checks for the team.
· Monitor screening and Onboarding related reports and prepare the future plan to mitigate the detractors.
· Maintain healthy relationship with the supplier providing HR related services.
· Ensure proper vendor payment tracking mechanism in place for the services rendered.
· Address and manage team issues arising out of day-to-day working.
· Keep the Service lead regularly updated of any developments relating to the performance of the team, updates received and queries from clients.
· Ensure each team member is trained and has got up to date process knowledge.
· Maintain an accurate database regarding any/all HR reports.
· Work with the Service line lead to plan and provide support and guidance with disciplinary & grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews.
· Ensure strict adherence to compliance
· Conduct Quality Audits for the assigned task on a regular basis
· Graduate in any discipline
· Knowledge of HR Operations policies, procedures and experience in operations
· Strong Knowledge of HR Systems – SAP/Taleo/SIEBEL and its functionalities.
· Detailed understanding of the business operational objectives, service standards and compliance requirements.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Needs to be able to build relationships with supporting areas such as process quality.
· Relevant years’ experience in managing Induction/training.
· Supplier Management of HR related vendors providing various services.
· Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritise accordingly.
· Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/NT)
· MS Office Application Suite (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team Handling and Escalation handling ability.
· Technical systems and procedure training experience.
· Workflow time management experience.
· MBA or Post graduate diploma in Human resources.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.