- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
"3LS - TEC" (3rd Level Support - Technical Expertise Center) is hiring engineers to handle customer issues escalated by the 2LS (2nd Level Support) team for 7210 /7705 products in IP Routing Product Portfolio. § Candidate expected to interface to regional TACs, Customer Account Teams, other Business Units, R&D and Product Management for technical consultation and customer support concerns.
· Debugs complex product installations, product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
· Writes technical application notes, field notices.
· Assists and advises Tier 1/2/3 network architecture and implementation teams. Performs on-site product adaptations or enhancements to installed product.
· Provides technical and sales support for Test and Evaluations, New Product Introductions (NPI). Maintains awareness of new products and releases through regular updates with R&D, Product Management
· Coordinates upgrade programs for Tier 1 customers (including generation of MOP).
· Provides emergency cell phone support to customers on a global basis 24/7.
· Experience / interest in working in a customer support role and environment is preferred.
· Proven aptitude for methodical problem solving. Good communication skills. Ability to work well in a close-knit team.
· Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP) and QOS, OAM, QoS
· Tier 1 network architecture background in the areas of IP, Triple Play
· Must have strong background in TCP/IP networking testing and troubleshooting.
· Familiarity with networking test tools ( IXIA,Spirent etc.).
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.