- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The responsibilities will include but not only related to;
· Focus on supporting solutions technical development based on Sales requirements and high level inputs of the Account Manager
· Works closely with peers (Solutions Architects, Product consultant) to contribute to the design and the implementation of the solutions that Experian delivers
· Support the bid management process and support the pre-sales activities to ensure the proposal meets client business requirements and scope and delivery effort is controlled.
· The technical development and solutions will expand beyond new prospects and proposals, to the support of relevant existing customer requests and technical support requirements, active participation in complex deliveries, and technical support during implementation, SIT/UAT phases
· Take an active part to new technology, POCs and solutions development and testing. Expected to manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate PS resources (where appropriate), and setup and delivery of the PO.
· To obtain a working client solution, the role will acts as a bridge between the client, the Consultants and project management (project initiation).
· Lead the scope of work determination (not completion) valuation and wording, product kit list creation and RFP/RFI responses
· Responsibility also lies in influencing members of the Sales team and to ensure that they are equipped to close deals or even abort deals if need be
5-7 years of relevant experience
Linux Command Line
Scripting knowledge- Shell/Bash
Networking configuration and general IP based network communication
Database query creation and structural database understanding preferably MSSQL/ ORACLE
Programing experience with understanding of programming languages i.e Java, HTML, XML, Groovy, C++ or .NET
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.