- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technology LeadWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Platform Service team consists of Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE), DevOps & Cloud services and is part of the Enterprise Information Technology business. This team interacts closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Lending Teams.
About the Role
You will be part of the Enterprise Messaging Services team which manages the lifecycle of Messaging Servers. You will be actively involved in developing, building and configuring of Messaging services as well as Production support.
You will provide expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest Proxy and Kafka Control center. Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices. Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms. Provide administrative and operations of the Kafka platform like provisioning, access lists, Kerberos and SSL configurations. Use automation tools like provisioning using Docker, Jenkins and uDeploy. Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning. Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration Experience in cloud environment.
- Designing, operationalizing, maintaining and scaling production Kafka clusters.
- Responsible for Kafka tuning, capacity planning, disaster recovery, replication and troubleshooting.
- Implementing Kafka security, limiting bandwidth usage, enforcing client quotas, backup and restoration.
- Maintaining Kafka connectors to move data between systems.
- Working with enterprise architects to advice on best practices for Kafka for on-prem and in the cloud.
- Work closely with Cloud technology groups.
- Experience with open source as well as enterprise Kafka products.
- Lead and participate in on-call rotation for production support.
- Experience with migration of traditional messaging solutions to Kafka.
- University Degree in IT, ECE, CS or related discipline.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with messaging technologies like IBM MQ, Message Broker and Solace with 9-10 years of experience.
- Experience of more than 3 years in architecting and implementing Kafka clusters in a large-scale enterprise environment. Experience in Spring Modules, Spring Boot.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective working in a team environment.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible/Puppet and source code management tools like Github/Gitlab is a plus.
- Experience of more than 3 years in supporting Linux environments and shell scripting.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.