- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technology LeadWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses.
About the Role
You will work as part of the new Product (Workout Editor) Development team. You will interact closely with your Scrum team distributed across India and US and primary contact for Deliverables from India. As the Team Lead you will have to mentor the team for successful accomplishment of tasks, remove any impediments and also perform Configuration Design/Development/Unit Testing.
- Design and Creation/Modification of Business Rule Configurations
- Proficiency with reading or writing SQL and/or XML
- Strong on any programming language
- Solve moderate to high complex problems
- Work independently, set priorities, performs multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work on non-Coding tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems
- University degree in Computer applications or related discipline
- Experience of more than 9 years in any Technology
- Strong project documentation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to think creatively and "outside the box"
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Ability to work in distributed team environment
- Understanding how to lead and deliver projects in a multi-team environment
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
- Able to handle shift of 5-6 team members.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project