- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Chief of Staff team is responsible for management coordination of selected infrastructure functions and/or strategic planning/special projects within the business. Management segment. The primary focus of the Business Management function is to address day-to-day issues related to running the business infrastructure area to allow line professionals to stay focused on client activities. Covers full range from "Chief of Staff° through junior professionals responsible for "managing" administrative functions within the aligned business unit.
The Financial Analyst role will have a focus on providing regional financial data analysis, management and control for all Technology expenses. The main functions include Financial Control, Financial Analysis, Reporting and Analytics etc., with extensive liaison with technology and non-technology staff globally.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WIL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for generation, distribution and analysis of weekly, monthly and annual reports for Asia Pacific Engineering and Revenue Divisions in respect to technology allocations
• Analyze variances and trends underlying revenues & expenses to provide the business with regular updates through reports supported by well documented commentaries
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate allocations to the business
• Initiate and drive the reporting process by actively engaging and interacting with the engineering teams and revenue divisions
• Play a key role in global initiatives to drive and streamline critical projects
• Devise creative methodologies to improve reporting efficiency across business
• Continually endeavor to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance the understanding of Revenue Divisions and their technology requirements, technology products etc.
• Bachelor of Engineering and/or Master’s degree of Finance, Business
• 2-3 years of experience in financial services industry, preferably in an analytical function
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
• Strong understanding of Securities Business and products
• Knowledge of Statistical tools is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• MBA credentials with strong financial knowledge
• Experience with analytical and BI tools – BO, SAS, Qlikview
• Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a strong analytical mind-set
• Ability to work in a team-based environment and coordinate effectively with global colleagues
• Ability to organize own time and work independently
Goldman Sachs is a meritocracy where you will be given all the tools to help you develop. At Goldman Sachs, you will have access to excellent training programmes designed to improve multiple facets of your skills portfolio. Our in-house training programme, ‘Goldman Sachs University’ offers a comprehensive series of courses that you will have access to as your career progresses. Goldman Sachs University has an impressive catalogue of courses which span technical, business and leadership skills training.
We value internal mobility. The chance to take on new challenges in
About the company
Goldman Sachs brings people, capital and ideas together to help our clients and the communities we serve. Learn more about our firm.
We provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Learn more about our businesses.