- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Healthcare Pharmaceutical Diagnostics
1. Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
2. Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
3. Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
4. Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
5. Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
6. Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
7. Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
8. Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
9. Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
10. Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
The Territory Manager is accountable for sales in their assigned products/solutions. They are expected to cover all Key accounts ,other Private and Govt Hospitals, private diagnostics centers across Territory , and meet Doctors , Technicians , Purchase authorities. To be able to differentiate GE’s product offerings, convey compelling value propositions, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical/key accounts questions.
1. Healthcare, Engineering background.
2. 2 – 5 years experience.
3. Technical expertise in modality
4. Selling skills.
5. Negotiating skills.
6. Communication skills.
7. Interpersonal skills.
8. Fluent English.
9. Knowledge of market place.
10. Appreciation of business environment. Preferred Qualifications
11. Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
12. Presentation skills.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their products. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers. Keeps abreast with scientific trends in the CI space
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
• Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
Responsible for coordination with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Application to address Customer queries and interactions with specific objectives in mind.
• lead the conversions and quote phases of the sales process ,negotiation and closure of product opportunities in order to meet orders, sales, and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction in assigned territory.
• Update, maintain and Track opportunities in SFDC. Clinical support
• Implement the marketing activities in line with National and Regional strategic imperatives of the assigned territory. Effective planning of activities and successful execution to translate business outcome. One GE teamwork
• Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines and Contrast media within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.