- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Territory manager- Buy side lead you will be responsible to ensure that we are successful in buying the right cars from the right customer at the right price. This would involve leading a team of Store Managers to ensure that the we do not buy any car which would get stuck with us as inventory/closing stock. The success of this role would be in ensuring that the number of cars bought from customers as a percentage of inspections done is the maximum and that the price we pay for these cars is the lowest. The role would report into the channel head for Buys Side and will be the SPOC for purchase of all cars through inspection within the geographical boundaries of the business unit.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the entire inspection/purchase network of cars from customers
- Ensuring inspection of cars is done as per the set processes and policies
- SPOC for ensuring the quality of cars that we buy from the customers
- Maintaining profitability by ensuring cars are purchased at the best possible price
- Avoiding inventory/stuck stock by ensuring the right car is picked at the right price
Who we’re looking for:
- Build well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Ability to work through an environment of change and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets
- Automobile experience would be preferable, team management experience is mandatory What you need to know about us:
- OLX Cash My Car is setting up an innovative drift in used cars sales. Our nationwide network of purchase centers use an internally developed algorithm, and a professionally trained team to conduct inspections
- OLX CashMyCar is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20 brands, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to help people upgrade their lives. We make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- Every month 350 million people use our market-leading trading platforms. We’re going for a billion. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We bring together teams to collaborate in an inclusive environment where all voices are heard.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- We are part of , a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily lives using the products and services of companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
About the company