- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Test Analyst Controls Tech ORAC System - 90224094
Posting Range:8 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019
Job Title: Test Analyst Controls Tech ORAC System
• To work within the ORAC System Change Team to delivery high quality enahancements to the ORAC system and any in-direct changes that may be required outside of the scheduled ORAC release
• To work collaborately with the ORAC business analysts and product developers to deliver required ORAC changes to the ORAC user community
• The ORAC Test Analyst will have a local line manager based in Pune in addition to an in-direct daily reporting
• line into the ORAC TFT & UAT Test Manager based in London, for all ORAC changes
What will you be doing?
• Responsible for the test preparation and execution of test scripts for ORAC system changes, as part of the deliverables for all ORAC releases and ad-hoc changes that may arise
• Responsible for executing manual test scripts during the ORAC targeted functional test phase
• Identifying, documenting, moniting and re-testing of defects raised during an ORAC targeted functional test phase, working closely with the business anlaysts and product developers to resolve and implement solution
• Working to tight deadlines to esure that all allocated deliverables for both test prepaprationa and test execution are met with the timescales given
• Particiapte in and contribute to internal team peer reviews of ORAC related test scripts and ORAC user documentation
• Contribute ideas to ensure that on-going quality assurance and improving testing processes is being maintained within the ORAC System Change Team as part of the group strategy for ‘Stewardship’
• To mitigate and / or escalate issues to the TFT & UAT Test Manager
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience as a test analyst/lead for large-scale system releases
• Experience in SDLC process for Waterfall and Agile
• Extensive manual testing experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Waterfall and Agile
• Agile Central, JIRA
• Detailed knowledge of Barclays and its internal structures specifically operational risk
• Experience in the ORAC System application
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.