- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
The Secure Policy and Access (SPA) team in Cisco is looking for talented individuals to build the next generation suite of services for the Intent Based Network that enables enhanced control of the wired and wireless network in both on-prem and cloud environment with near real time actionable views across the network, security, device, user and applications
In this position you would be responsible for the System Testing, Automation and Performance/Scale Engineering in a distributed development team in a highly automated Agile environment.
Who You'll Work With
The identity services evolution team is a group of high energy, customer focused engineers who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to bear on the toughest engineering challenges.
Who You Are
- MS/BS in computer science or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing, engineering productivity and test automation
- Experience in non-functional testing - System testing, Load/stress testing, Failover/Recovery.
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Python, Java
- Good understanding for networking and network protocols (RADIUS, HTTP)
- Experience to develop and maintain automation framework, libraries and internal tools for System testing.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in performance tools like JMeter, Spirent, IXIA.
- Experience in testbed configuration, test execution & analyze the test results.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- Able to design test cases and automate
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.