- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Test Engineering/Compliance IT : 0000DVYW
Detailed Job Description:
- Ensure tractability between requirements and test cases
- Prepare and maintain test-ware, conduct reviews of test-wares
- Report test status
- Participate in defect prevention activities
- Collect test metrics
- Assist in test execution for complex functions
- Conduct QA on the testing done by TSE / TESTs
- Assist in detailed requirements analysis
1. Strong knowledge of database testing.
2. Good in ETL testing and strong in SQL query building.
3. Good Communication and Interpretation Skills
Knowledge on Automation testing and Unix will be added advantage.
· 2-5 years
: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Pune
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 11:23:52 Unposting Date
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.