- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Experience in Tosca Testsuite suite with navigation and steering capabilities
• Participate in the business requirements and software development life cycles as they relate to testing activities. This includes the requirements review, and the design, development, and execution of smoke tests, integration, functional, and regression tests.
• Hands on test case creation, management and execution of quality assurance testing, provide oversight of business user acceptance testing, and the review of development testing efforts.
• Build custom controls to be recognizable to the Tosca Testsuite - preferred
• Identify appropriate test access
• Provide business abstraction of UI and API interfaces to enable non-programmers to do test automation
• Build/refine modules for UI testing
• Provide predefined message-templates for API
• Prepare and validate testing status reports and provide status updates to management.
Technical Skills and Competencies
• 3-5 yrs of previous experience with Tosca Test Suite is a must with test case design, template creation and preferably building custom controls
• Proficiency in Java, or C# programming
• Experience developing and/or working with Test Automation Frameworks (i.e. Model Based, Data Driven, Keyword Frameworks)
• Proficiency in Oracle and/or SQL-Server and SQL programming a plus
• Knowledge of automated and manual testing design techniques, test case structure, and test case optimization required
• Experience in the creation and execution of both positive and negative functional and regression test scripts across multiple platforms and systems that include web based enterprise applications, custom developed in-house applications, and third-party integrated applications
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.