- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
This position offers the unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge of application development related methods and tools to create results and insights that will accelerate the transformation of our business model, and to work with business specialists across Maersk Group.
Maersk Digital team is committed to extracting patterns and insights from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology, and is specialized in statistical modeling, machine learning and digital solutions development. The team is at the forefront of developing industry leading digital solutions & applications for the organization.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At A.P. Moller - Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
As a Lead Engineer with the Maersk Digital team, you will help build applications working on both front end and back end technologies using various programming languages and development tools for the end users to use for their business needs
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Work with the stakeholders to understand business needs
• Must be well versed with different approaches to application architectures and should be able to architect an “easy-to-deploy” scalable solution
• Possess good understand of SQL and should be able to write optimized SQL queries
• Possess good understanding of UX & UI principles and should be able to apply them while building solutions
• Partner with IT teams, DevOps teams, businesses and internal/external stakeholders as necessary
We are looking for
• A total of 8 - 12 years of relevant experience
• Engineering or a Masters in Computer Science or related field
• Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
• Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud platforms, in addition to our own services
• Collaborative mindset across business functions
About the company