- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Vendor Contract ManagerWe Offer
GCIO Organization in Credit Suisse is responsible for ensuring effective and consistent COO processes that support the organization to achieve challenging transformation, delivery, financial and control objectives. Our team is globally responsible for Operational Risks and Controls, Financial Management, PMO services and Portfolio Management, Technology Business Management, Performance Controlling, Workforce and Vendor Management, Solution Delivery Framework and Processes, as well as Strategic Transformation and Efficiency Initiatives.
Executive summary of the job's core purpose.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy "do-it-all" individual to join the Group CIO Vendor Management Team in Pune, India.
Our team works closely with the global teams to provide end to end Vendor Management services across Group CIO.
We offer an interesting and challenging role for an enthusiastic individual to take on key responsibilities within IT Vendor Management area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gain understanding of Credit Suisse's Vendor Management functions.
- Own end to end Contract Management process, including SLA management
- Review, validate & approve various contract types, vendor hiring requests.
- Create purchase requisitions & track approvals
- Manage contract changes i.e. renewals, extensions, CCNs
- Maintain contract inventory and other administrative tasks
- Act as PoC for all business partners regarding vendor contracts.
- Update PO/resource data where appropriate for finance processing.
- Help resolve mismatches in invoicing.
- Handle contract closures / terminations.
- Track contract performance for MS/MO
- Collaborate effectively with various business partners to ensure timely contract renewals and approvals
- You hold a university degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Additionally you have 2 to 3 years of experience in international financial industry
- Deep understanding of Vendor Contract Management
- Good understanding of project life cycle and methodologies such as agile, waterfall as well as various vendor engagement models such as MO, MS, MC.
- You possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a global delivery model
- You are proactive and inventive
- Strong stakeholder management experience in working with multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels and locations
- Willing to learn and understands the need of accurate administration
- A commitment to deliver services in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and in multi-cultural environment
- Flexible attitude, collaborative working style and ability to think actively
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate and working collaboratively
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- ms project