- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Voice Recording Compliance Specialist - 90217733
Posting Range:8 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Voice Recording Compliance Specialist
To work for the Voice Recording Product Manager within the End User Network Product Management to ensure the operational performance of the User Network Product Service against SLAs is achieved
To support the management of Risk and Financial management, Business Continuity Management, Vendor Management, Audit and Compliance, Service Level Management and Service Maintenance
To engage with service suppliers and enhance relationships which benefit service delivery and day to day service performance tracking.
Active co-ordination of technical resource across organisational boundaries and close liaison with the service performance, service operations and infrastructure functions to achieve optimum service performance.
Act as principal point of business contact and facilitate widespread adoption of best practices for Connectivity services
What will you be doing?
· Execute the delivery processes to optimise IT service(s).
· Successfully deliver the committed demand for service growth and expansions.
· Successfully facilitate delivery of changes to service and SLAs.
· Management of the service supply chain for the service.
· Be the escalation point for internal and external supplier performance.
· Own and manage service performance issues and service improvement initiatives.
· Understand the cost model for services in the service grouping, how service is charged to the business and how service improvements are funded and charged back.
· Maintain a good knowledge of current practice and awareness of current developments within own area(s) of expertise. Demonstrates awareness of areas outside own specialism, as appropriate. Draw on knowledge and experience to enhance the service proposition
What we’re looking for:
· Relevant years’ experience of working in the financial services industry.
· BA/BS/MS degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent Technical degree
· Working knowledge of Enterprise Voice Telephony technologies (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) and Trader Voice Technologies (IPC, Speakerbus, BT) that provide turrets/dealerboards, private wire, intercoms/hoots.
· Must have a proven track record of competence that includes knowledge of Voice recording (NICE NTR/Verint platforms) within a regulated environment.
· Strong knowledge of IP Voice Protocols such as H.323, MGCP, SIP and SCCP
· Knowledge structured data, databases and scripting
· Knowledge Cisco routing and switching protocols such as TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, Multicast is preferred.
· Preferred CCVA Data network certifications or equivalent
· Conversant with service management and delivery best practices (e.g. ITIL).
· Organisational awareness and understanding of how service stability can be maximised through leveraging technology and process.
· Clear articulation of IT structure and functions and the services and product set that make up a Network.
· Deep understanding of the internal and external environment related to own IT department/function:
· Can identify the specific functions and responsibilities and key customers and relationships of own IT department/function
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Ability to build cohesive networks of stakeholders, leadership groups and peers/subordinates
· Ability to work in a digital, global environment and manage others remotely
· Strong communications skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent time management & organisational skills
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
· Expert understanding of cross-functional resources and building effective teams
· Strong leadership with ability to command a room
· Knowledge of Lean Process Design and Agile Delivery
· Knowledge of US and/or European Financial
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.