- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. To track day to day performance of the Distributor/dealers in close co-ordination with the company.
2. Identify area of improvements, identify competitors strength/weakness and report top management fortnightly.
3. Organize Garage/mechanic meets, product promotion, tracking local advertisement compliance.
4. Identify new dealers in the area and contribute to business growth of the company.
5. Able to handle, steer , Supervise, direct & manage a team of 4 to 5 executives.
6.Alignment & distribution of sales targets among the team including himself.
7.To lookout & generate new opportunity of business development by appointing new distributors & retailers.
8.Buliding & sustaining good relationships with new & existing distributors, retailers & customers.
9. Tracking & ensuring the collection of credit sales timely & properly.
10. Good Communication skills/ Open to travel. Key Skills
Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor
About the company