- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Responsible for top line of Western India- PET Domestic sales.
2. Retaining and increasing the volume and market share in the region.
3. Production planning in coordination with Plant Heads & Business Head to ensure optimum capacity utilization of plants. This includes monitoring of the orders, shipments and product availability.
4. Researching and sourcing potential business opportunities and contacts.
5. Making monthly business presentation / MIS as required by Corporate
6. Developing and maintaining business relations with Key Customers. Promoting the IVL Brand in Indian market.
7. Identifying business leads and new sales opportunities, newer applications for existing products.
Qualification & Experience
BE / Graduate with MBA
Minimum: 16 Years, experience in Sales and marketing trading of Petrochemical commodities (PTA/ PET/ PP/ PP). Experience in sales and marketing of PET chips will be added advantage.
Preferred Skill Set :
1. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority.
2. Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets.
3. Thrive in a pressurized, sales-driven environment.
4. Commercial knowledge to analyze market data and identify new opportunities.
5. Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.