- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Minimum 5+ years in Software Test Engineering discipline.
• Expertise in the domain of ERP Automation testing , good to have SAP ERP solutions.
• Knowledge of RFC, XML/JSON, SOAP and Rest protocols a plus
• Understanding of Test Data management in Dev/Test/Release environments
• Experience in Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI-CD) is added advantage
• Strong cross-group collaboration skills and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)- Desirable.
• Flexibility/adaptability – ability to changes priorities quickly and often.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field.
• Hands-on experience in SAP functional with Worksoft such as SAP cross functional, Worksoft testing in S/4 Hana and SAP Fiori - Desirable.
• Very good knowledge on at least 2 SAP modules or business process (ex; O2C and P2P)- Desirable.
• Worksoft Automation Certification – preferred.
Work collaboratively with others to control risk, improve quality and streamline release cycles
• Attend daily stand-ups and give transparency to work
• Develop automation scripts as required and incorporate good design
• Work closely with ARTS (Value Streams) on Automation testing requirements and leverage Test Data team for Data identification.
• Understand the business requirements & processes by advocating early exposure in the most effective way
• Perform other duties for Testing as assigned by manager or management.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.