- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Performance manager- Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
2. Execution manager - Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
3. Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team member as per need, Career progression of team member
4. Culture builder- Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in zone. Inculcating right discipline, work environment and attitude in the team which is aligned to organisational policies and values.
5. Resource Manager- Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers and finances for achieving organisational objectives
1. At least 1 year experience as Second line Manager or 4-5 years as ASM
2. Should have worked in Sales of Antibiotics range of products and have worked with GP's (General Physicians)
3. Should be a consistent performer
4. Preferable experience in the state of vacancy.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:India Hyderabad : 1st Cross Road
TRAVEL:Yes, 100 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.