- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft Milan is looking for talented 3D Animators to be involved in the development team of a prestigious AAA title.
They will work closely with Designers, Artists and Animators to integrate the work into the game and verifying that all the elements interact properly.
· Proficiency in Autodesk® Maya® and/or other 3D animation tools;
· Good ability to animate the human form, giving the character weight, personality, mood and believability;
· Knowledge of camera movements (film direction), animation layout and storytelling;
· Passion and enthusiasm for videogames;
· Written and oral English.
As a Bonus:
· Previous experience as 3D Animator in the videogame industry;
· Knowledge of drawing and traditional animation;
· Knowledge of the technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation;
· Scripting skills.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
To apply, please send your resume and link to portfolio/reel.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.