- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Corte e Costa
This position acts as an important link between Group Companies and the Accounting Shared Service Center, ensuring that all transactions are booked in a timely fashion with the correct, detailed information entered into SAP accounting system. It requires the ability to pro-actively work with a good degree of autonomy, ensuring all business critical items are actioned and all deadlines are adhered to. Excellent communication skills are required to ensure the successful undertaking of this role, as well as keeping the SSC Manager informed of all pertinent aspects.
The role will include:
* booking of cash receipts
* preparation of payments to suppliers
* booking of payments to suppliers
* cash management
* payment forecast management
* vendor master data base bank details control/management
* bank statement reconciliation
* preparation of the monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances with other companies (passive cycle)
* E-banking management with daily flow importation
* vendor ledger control
* work with external and internal audit as necessary
* provide sound financial information to the Manager SSC Accounting
* provide full support to ad-hoc projects/tasks
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (PASSIVE CYCLE) - Saluggia
Required background & Education:
3-5 years experience in same role in a multinational company
Accounting Diploma (Ragioneria)
Knowledge of SAP preferred and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of compliance institutional procedures
Data accuracy, quick learning attitude, flexibility
Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
Good knowledge of English is mandatory. French a plus
Our client is an important and global medical technology company built on nearly five decades of experience and a relentless commitment to improve the lives of patients around the world. Their advanced technologies and breakthrough treatments provide meaningful solutions for the benefit of patients, healthcare professionals and healthcare systems.
Excellent career opportunity.
Place of work: Saluggia (VC).
About the company
Page Personnel is one of the world’s leading recruiting companies. It has been active since 1992 and, as part of PageGroup, also makes use of 40 years of experience behind Michael Page.