- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72563 Sales 5/14/2019 Milan, Italy
This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalogue of Lenovo data Center products and selling against the competition Northern and Western Italy. This is a hunter role, with a good bit of prospecting and relationship management.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
• Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
• Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
• Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
• Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
• Deliver detailed presentations at C-Suite and DM level
• Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
• Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
• Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
• Work with delivery and Channel teams to proactively address issues
• Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
• Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
• Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
• Minimum five (5) years sales experience in the data center business
• Knowledge of Italian data center market with a proven track record of success.
• Proven ability in capturing new customers , establishing relationships from scratch and developing trust relationships that result in sales
• Ability to carry a quota and overachieve month over month.
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Ability to create opportunities in acquisitions sales, capture customers attention, develop new relationships and close transactional deals
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.