- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- INTERNATIONAL, IT
Assist in Accounts Payable activities for the assigned portfolio, region being based in our Shared Service Center in Barcelona
- Process Invoices with ERP Tool (NetSuite)
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost center and a corresponding project code
- Review the proper application of the VAT in accordance to the local GAAP
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation
- Prepare the payment run in a timely manner
- Assist GL with month-end closing
- Monitor the AP ageing and prepare weekly review of the subledger
- Reconcile accounts and ensure group policies are applied
- Respond to all Finance contacts inquiries
- Prepare documents for any external/internal audit
Great opportunity for accountants with English and Italian
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Preferably: Experience of 1/2 years in Accounts payables.
- Native Italian and fluency in English, any additional European / Mediterranean languages are valued (Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic etc.)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Great career opportunities
About the company
Page Personnel is one of the world’s leading recruiting companies. It has been active since 1992 and, as part of PageGroup, also makes use of 40 years of experience behind Michael Page.