- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reporting to Order Entry & Customer Care Supervisor, we are looking for a Customer Care & Admin Clerk to join ourDiabetes Careteam in Italy.
Primary Objective of Position
Provide service of instrument orders – manual invoicing order receiving, product expiration/fax sending, order entry in the system, shipment/Transfer to ADC division.
Cooperates in order to maintain high level of customer satisfaction through effective customer’s call management, giving correct information and updating sales force on issues arose.
Needed management skills to take decision and/or to organize resources and decision‐making autonomy related to the specific role and linked to the divisional program achievement.
Main tasks include:
- Handel instruments and accessories orders
- Receives orders via fax or emails
- Checks if all required identification information is listed
- Enters the orders into the computer system, if necessary call the customers
- Monitors the status of an order within the computer system especially in backorder situations
- Whenever necessary informs customers on the backorder situation and advices them of the delivery date
- Ensures that the invoices in the computer system are correctly set up and checks carefully quantity, price, condition etc.
- Creates debt and credit note, as appropriate
- Send a copy of the order/invoice/delivery slip whenever the customer requires it
- Prepare all the documentation to opening a new customer and send to Treasury Department
- Create new customers link within ADC structure for internal statistics
- Handle free of charge request and the delivery after double check
- Insert orders received through the software available and transfer them correctly into Abbott system
- Resolve all the CRM tickets or address to the appropriate Department
- Receives internal and external customers call related to administrative and technical complaints and acts to provide support to customer requests
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of the Quality Policy through daily activities.
- Maintain vigilance to ensure adherence to the Quality Policy and system procedures by promptly reporting noncompliance issues to management
- High school Degree or Economy, or Science of Communication
- Knows ADC instruments and products, different lines and group, their application, diabetes care market and ADC policies and procedures- - Knows in detail the procedures which affect his/her work and takes care of the documentation archive
- Knows where to find all prices, internal reference numbers, instruments and products description using the catalogue and the software available
- Knows all the Region South East Europe processes and deadlines
- Knows how to use standard PC software packages
- Has a good English languages both written and orally
Impact of position
- Impact business through a timely and correct manner of receiving ang invoicing orders, maintaining high level of Customer satisfaction through his/her problem solving and constantly analysing sales and units trend.
Geography: the position will be based in Rome.
ADC Diabetes Care
Italy Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
- customer service
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.