- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WE SEEK CYBER TALENTS TO PROTECT THE BUSINESS OF OUR CLIENTS.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US. Accenture Security design and implement the most innovative security solutions to give an answer to the most complex Cyber attacks. Become an Accenture Security professional and ensure a straightforward approach to information security for a real business and technology revolution.
Cyber Security Consultant Milan, Rome, Turin Your Challenges As a Cyber Security Consultant , you will be part of a specialized professional group that leads the change of paradigm from a remediation-based approach to a prevention-based one. You will help clients’ businesses to improve their security posture and grow their resilience by designing and architecture proper secure coding practices in order to boost confidence in digital services. Cyber security is becoming crucial for customers to effectively identify and respond to all types of attackers.
Accenture Security will give you the opportunity to earn knowledge and expertise on a wide range of innovative tools, technologies and methodologies. As a Cyber Analyst Consultant you will be involved in the following activities:
- Advise clients on how to defend against the most advanced cyber adversaries and reduce exposure to threats targeting applications, hardware (OT/IOT) and enterprise assets.
- Define and improve cyber threat operations model, design and deploy threat-based use cases, integrate technologies, and build processes that cut down time to detect and respond to threats (eg. SIEM/Data Analytics)
- Enable better security decisions with actionable and relevant threat intelligence.
- Support clients through a cyber-attack and assist clients in identifying existing threat actors.
- Strengthen the ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile and IoT). Qualifications
What makes the difference
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in some or all of the following skills:
- Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing, Read Teaming, Adversary Simulation
- Forensics, Incident Response, Threat Hunting
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Threat Intelligence, Malware Analysis
- Security Architecture
- Technical security implementation
- Certification and knowledge of current industry standard methodology are helpful Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference. Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answersFor further information, visit our website::professioni.accenture.itFor information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
About the company