- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Cybersecurity Consultant will primarily be responsible for the
technical execution/ delivery of Cybersecurity solutions for our customers. The
Cybersecurity solutions will be composed of key elements that meet the customer
The Cybersecurity Consultant also represents Schneider Electric as
a technical consultant with the proficiency to identify and discuss new
Cybersecurity opportunities with the customer and Account Managers.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Manager or Project sponsor to successfully
implement the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity
solutions and associated applications.
· Use technical skills to design, implement and provide knowledge
transfer of various Cybersecurity solutions
· Conduct pre-engagement meetings with customers to verify system
naming conventions, network IDs, physical
server and network connection points, and various other
· Create end-user knowledge transfer to ensure customers are aware
of how the solution is designed to function and
site related technical documentation
· Conduct Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (F/SAT)
· Formulate customer engagement resource plans, ensure the
implementation of various Cybersecurity solutions, and
ensure that all required infrastructure to support the engagement
is in place.
· Periodically function as a requirements analyst to ensure
customer is aware of the most recent Cybersecurity portfolio offerings.
· Serve as a conduit between the customer and the Schneider
Electric Process Automation Cybersecurity team.
· Conduct Cybersecurity solution research to ensure most recent
versions and best practices are being followed during implementations.
· Make consistent contributions to the Cybersecurity technical
portfolio by adding, modifying, perfecting, and/or
standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
· Other Cybersecurity engineering, documentation, standardization,
or training tasks as required.
- 2+ years Systems Administration (Windows Active Directory)
- 2+ years Designing, implementing & maintaining Endpoint
Security solutions (McAfee EPO, Symantec, and/or Windows
Firewall / Defender)
- 2+ years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security
Policy and Procedures
- Experience with LAN, WAN and other networking technologies
- Proficient technical writing skills to communicate information
effectively to customers, Project Managers, and other
- Interpersonal skills to help negotiate customer priorities and
to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
Capable of translating technical customer requirements into
- Independent, self-sufficient, able to work autonomously without
- Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks,
sometimes at remote locations.
- Confident in customer environment, especially conducting
kick-off meeting and engagement wrap-up presentations.
- Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow
through to a conclusion.
- Approximately 50% travel expected
- Knowledge of NIST SP800-82, NERC-CIP, IEC 62443, ISO 27001/2
standards is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical)
- Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via various
techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
with the Schneider Electric product lines and Industrial Control Networks is
desirable but not essential
Dec 31, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.