- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Engagement Manager - Italy
The Business Entity
In today’s hyper-connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers’ attention. Cisco Marketing’s vision is be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in creating unified, omni-channel digital and human experiences.
We’ve thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Creating a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for outstanding marketers to help us realise our ambition. If you think you can help Cisco stand out from the rest of the IT crowd and the thought of transforming the way the world lives, works, learns and plays excites you, then we want to hear from you!
EMEAR Marketing contains eight theatres covering 121 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR). Over the past three years this region has experienced a period of exponential growth and in the last fiscal generated $2B worth of sales leads. This growing region is at the beginning of an exciting transformation programme as it prepares for the next stage of growth and evolution.
Cisco’s Digital marketing organization will lead the next evolution in customer experience through promotion of Cisco products and software through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale and so on). This team will enable marketing to analyse marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.
Come join the fun! youtu.be/DEwZrSoZccI
Role & Responsibilities
The Engagement Manager is responsible for bringing the Cisco value proposition and brand promise to life in innovative ways through digital channels, including social media. You will drive a deeper customer engagement and experience between Cisco and our customers using all digital channels.
• Develop the digital strategy and execution plan for the country including success metrics
• Understand and align to the local country marketing objectives (which will reflect business objectives) and plans, and ensure activity aligns to global and regional digital and marketing objectives
• Manage the local Cisco.com web site, Campaigns and event Landing Pages in alignment with company strategy and in coordination with broader Digital Team
• Partner with local country/countries marketing team(s) to establish coordination of message, touch points, and frequency across customer-facing channels
• Develop and execute social plans, define social marketing mix, and work with local and wider teams to create and deliver social concepts/tactics in support of campaigns and launches (blogs, communities, advocacy, influencer, DG, paid media).
• Own social media roadmap, goals and metrics
• Ideate and manage social brand advocacy and engagement programs to continue to generate positive brand experience.
• Drive new ideas for leveraging social media channels as a key element for lead generation efforts.
• Support Content Managers in executing search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns across multiple digital properties.
• Lead customer journey and experience design efforts to identify customer needs
• Champion the customer throughout the organization and enable customer exposure, empathy, and understanding on campaigns
• Develop metrics, reporting, and analytics to understand and optimize program drivers and impact
• Identify new opportunities to deepen engagement and expansion with existing customers
• Streamline the decision journey to efficiently move the customer through the process to achieve their goals
• Develop a series of stories & conversations with customers for key solution and architecture areas
• Leverage existing automation tools to innovate our journeys with personalization and contextual interactions
Minimum qualifications and desired skills
• Social Media expertise and activism
• Deep process expertise in marketing online channels and cross channel integration
• Ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions
• Ability to synthesize results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
• Proven experience in design thinking and empathizing with the customer
• Proven expertise of working in a similar job
• Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools e.g. Oracle Eloqua
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or Psychology or equivalent industry experience
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Italian
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.