- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Region Cybersecurity Manager
Primary Purpose of the Job
The Region Cybersecurity leader act as a team lead will primarily be responsible for the management and technical leadership of the execution/delivery of Cybersecurity solutions for their assigned team members and our customers. The region team leader also represents Schneider Electric as a technical consultant with a level of proficiency that allows them to identify and discuss new Cybersecurity opportunities with team members, customers, and Account Managers.
Internal: Account Managers, Proposals Department, Project Managers, Process Automation Cybersecurity Center of Competence leader and other Delivery teams.
Customers and Partners.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
This role is responsible for first level escalations, overall team performance, compliance with team policies and procedures, statement of work creation for named accounts, and providing assistance to the broader team.
- Working with the Project Manager or Project sponsor to successfully implement the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity solutions and associated applications,
- Provide technical leadership to team members, including design, implementation and knowledge transfer of various Cybersecurity solutions,
- Conduct pre-engagement meetings with customers to verify system naming conventions, network IDs, physical server and network connection points, and various other components,
- Create end-user knowledge transfer to ensure customers are aware of how the solution is designed to function,
- and site related technical documentation,
- Lead Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (F/SAT),
- Formulate customer engagement resource plans, directly manage the implementation of various Cybersecurity solutions, and ensure that all required infrastructure to support the engagement is in place.
- Periodically function as a requirements analyst to ensure customer is aware of the most recent Cybersecurity portfolio offerings,
- Serve as a conduit between the customer and the Schneider Electric Process Automation Cybersecurity team,
- Cybersecurity solution research to ensure most recent versions and best practices are being followed during implementations,
- Provide efficient use of cybersecurity resources by insuring that the capacity plan is accurately and timely.
Ensure all project execution tasks for region are assigned and completed,
- Consistent contribution to the Cybersecurity technical portfolio by adding, modifying, perfecting, and/or standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio,
- Ensure contributions to be made to all 3 areas of Cybersecurity Team Business Operation (Consulting, Maintenance, and Training),
- Other Cybersecurity engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as requested by Process Automation Delivery and Cyber Center of Competence function.
- Excellent communication and teambuilding skills,
Interpersonal skills to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders,
- Proficient high level technical writing skills,
- Fluent in English.
- 7-10 years experience managing technical teams,
- 4 – 7+ years Advanced Systems Administration (Windows Active Directory),
- 4 – 7+ years Designing, implementing & maintaining Endpoint Security solutions (McAfee EPO, Symantec, and/or Windows Firewall / Defender),
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures,
- Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical),
- Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM practices,
- Knowledge of NIST SP800-82, NERC-CIP, IEC 62443, ISO 27001/2 standards is desirable but not essential,
- Experience with LAN, WAN and other networking technologies,
- Experience with the Schneider Electric product lines and Industrial Control Networks is desirable but not essential,
- Understanding of high-availability networking technologies,
- 4 – 7+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet or another top-tier solutions,
- 4 – 7+ years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors,
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements discovery workshops and project scope
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.