- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MILANO E PROVINCIA, IT
Inernational Academy based in Milan is looking for an International Admission Specialist with fluent English for a temporary opportunity from the 1st of June untill the 30th of December 2019.
Reporting to the International Admissions Manager, the International Admissions Specialist assures the enrollment process of international students into Postgraduate and Undergraduate programs in order to process the candidates' applications, to complete the administrative and financial files of the candidates, and to assist the candidates with specific enrollment issues, including pre-registration processes at the local Italian Diplomatic Authorities.
The selected candidate will carry out the following activities:
- Assure the execution of the admissions processes in accordance with both the Academy and MIUR/AFAM procedures
- Monitor and support applicants in their pre-registration procedures according to the dispositions provided by the Italian Ministry of Education and Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Receive, register and check candidates' applications; respond to applicants and follow-up on missing documents; prepare application record for assessment by the Academic Department interface
- Be competent with the evaluation of the credential of foreign study titles
- Register all processed applications; send admission/rejection/follow-up letters, and in case of admission, packages to candidates (including certificate to apply for visas)
- Deal with specific applicants' requests, such as requests for scholarships / on financial aid
- Receive and register confirmation from admitted students; follow-up on payments of tuition fees; follow-up on administrative and practical issues (arrivals, visas)
- Deal with applications received through competition campaigns: register and check applications, obtain the rankings from the faculty for each program, communicate the results to all participants, proceed with all follow-up activities leading to applicants' conversion into students.
- Participate to the registration desks with students scheduled before the beginning of the programs.
International Academy is looking for an
The ideal candidate has a University Degree in Economics, Administration, Law, Linguistic Mediation, International Relations or equivalent.
Previous experience of 2/3 years in similar role and knowledge of the procedure for international students according to AFAM regulations will be considered positively in administrative or educational roles in international environment, mainly in contact with consulates and embassies.
He/She has strong organizational and time management skills. Problem solving attitude with well-developed negotiation competencies, flexibility, accuracy and pro activity, capable of working in a multicultural and multinational environment.
Target oriented. Furthermore, he/she has good experience in standard computer programs (Ms Excel especially) and CRM.
Fluent English and fluent Italian are key. Additional languages are a plus.
International Education Academy.
We will offer a temporary contract from the 1st of June untill the 30th of December 2019.
Immediately availability is mandatory.
Working hours: 9:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
About the company
Page Personnel is one of the world’s leading recruiting companies. It has been active since 1992 and, as part of PageGroup, also makes use of 40 years of experience behind Michael Page.