- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Continuously innovate for customers and proposing the largest selection in the world, are the 2 pillars of Amazon’s success. As e-commerce leader, Amazon reinvents its business and processes continuously. To drive these changes, Amazon is on the lookout for professionals to embody the talent our future teams will behold.
Amazon is currently looking for a Trainee to join the Legal Department in Italy for a 6-month period. The role is based in Milan.
The Legal Department is a trusted partner of Amazon’s growing global business. We understand our business clients’ needs and deliver actionable, business-oriented solutions, relying on technology to ensure fast access to resources and information. We work closely with the business on exciting, cutting-edge development and expansion projects from strategy definition throughout implementation. We provide advice on a wide array of legal issues, including commercial contracts, IP, consumer protection, data protection, competition, regulatory and compliance matters.
As a member of the Legal Department, you will be actively involved in providing support and advice to local and international business clients, in the context of development projects as well as day-to-day business. You will be involved in the analysis of a variety of legal issues (in particular in respect of intellectual property, consumer protection and privacy fields of law), including carrying out research, and in the preparation of responses to internal clients’ queries. You will also participate in local and international projects aimed at innovating and simplifying the Legal Department’s work and organization.
· Law degree with excellent academic records (minimum 106/110);
. Most recent degree (Law degree or Master's degree) obtained maximum one year prior to the application;
· Italian mother tongue (or equivalent)
· Excellent English (written and verbal)
· Excellent relationship and communication skills
· Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
· Enthusiasm and willingness to roll up sleeves, learn fast, and take responsibility
- Strong interest in intellectual property, consumer protection and privacy fields of law
- Command of the MS Office applications; willingness to learn to use new tools