- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Inside Nokia, the education unit is providing learning solution on the market over the complete telecom portfolio. NokiaEDU team with global development and delivery center has embedded all competencies, experiences and skills for creating innovative solutions for a modern learning experience, master for a respectful and challenging workplace, best in class for quality and content.
Particularly, NokiaEDU in Italy, located in a new and modern Nokia Campus in Vimercate, is one of the centers for Optics development.
In this context, NokiaEDU wants to reinforce the development team in Italy with a junior learning consultant in the following strategic technology:
- Using latest technologies and methodologies in content design and development to develop learning experiences for Optical Networking Portfolio
- Creating online learning solutions which helps our customers to satisfy their needs using video techniques and augmented reality
New learning consultant will work in a multicultural and worldwide context highly interacting with other teams inside Nokia. Environment is particularly stimulating since he/she will have the possibility to work inside team in contact with most advanced internal R&D centers.
He/She will experience modern development methodologies like agile, scrum and cross functional team working.
The Learning Consultant, thanks to a structured training program and internal coaching, will expand knowledge of telecommunications system and technologies to address the Nokia strategy in Optical Networking and 5G domain and beyond through the most advanced design techniques.
He/she will contribute to create innovative learning solutions through architecture definition, design,development and testing.
Main responsibilities and/or activities:
- Design, develop and test learning experiences for Optical Networking products and to align with the business needs of Nokia’s customers, internal clients, and partners.
- Prototype and demo modern learning solution
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, instructors, and other learning consultants to plan, refine, and drive your development projects.
- Maintain a high standard for quality and timeliness of deliverables in an agile environment.
- Support to architect and design learning solution throw Mixed, Augmented and Virtual reality
- Contribute to our value of process improvement and innovation
- Ability to design and develop engaging learning programs
- Good presentation and consulting skills
- Experience with Java, PHP and Python
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Great affinity to communicate via social media channels including video platforms
- Effectively cooperating with people with different technical background and culture, dealing with diverse situations and viewpoints
- Eager to learn and expand own knowledge
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Optical Networking systems and technologies
- Basic ability to design and develop 3D model using standard software
(Blender or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge in Augmented and Virtual reality
development tool as Vuforia, Unity3D
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.