- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ITALY - ITALY
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In our Distribution Solutions Business Line, we are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer who will design, draft and test high quality technical drawings according to customer or internal input/specifications for low voltage switchboards.
- • Propose appropriate list of materials necessary for design, and enter information in ERP system
- • Prepare design calculations using standard and non-standard calculation tools
- • Coordinate prototype construction to ensure compliance of the project with the related tests, adjust designs as necessary based on test results
- • Rview the implementation of design checking thecorrect component rates
- • Esure continuous standardization to promote the reusability of the developed technical solutions
- • Coerate with other teams to ensure best use of available tools (e.g. software) to enhance efficiency and minimize errors
- • Continuously optimize design to meet updated standards, lower costs, and incorporate new products, components and functionalities.
- - A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- - Good knowledge of Italian
- - Good knowledge of English
- - knowledge of CAD 3D software (AutoCAD and Solidworks)
- - ability to work in team. precision and analytical skills will complete the profile.
More about us Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together. For further information contact Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner
Reference Number IT69795693_E1 Publication date 2019-08-09