- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Night Crew Member (Night Auditor), you are responsible for running the night audit and making sure that everything is perfect for the morning crew. Our guests expect a lot from our hotels, and our Crew Members need to use their resources to deliver on those expectations. Your job is to be a Moxy ambassador, who guests and fellow Crew Members alike can call on to get anything and everything done seamlessly.
You have to play multiple roles – from front desk attendant to greeter, to bartender, and everything in between. Plus, you have to be an expert on the locale, so you can direct our savvy guests to the best places in the neighborhood…and, if there’s ever anything you’re unsure of, be able to easily jump on the internet to figure it out.
- Run the Night Audit
- Waste handling
- Make sure that every guest pay correct price for goods and hotel rooms
- Fill up shelf and fridges with F&B and merchandise
- Go through the arrivals list and charge no show fees.
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Previous work in the hotel industry is an advantage
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- customer service