- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You’ll be responsible for delivering net new account wins. Within each account
you will have responsibility for selling solutions focusing specifically on
OEM opportunities for servers, storage and networking.
From these sales you will drive revenue and profit to position our company for
continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our
products together with software and middleware from partner ISVs to make our
customers more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will
understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning OEM products and develop
strategies to help new and existing customers find and implement the best
solutions for their vertical needs.
This is a client facing sales role requiring industry experience, the ability
to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise working
large deals at the C level. We are looking for a salesperson with a successful
and proven track record to take their career, the territory and our clients to
the next level.
• Build partnerships with existing, current and especially new OEM customers
by coordinating the efforts of sales, opportunity management, marketing and
pre and post sales technical support to maximize Revenue and Margin for
Lenovo’s Datacenter Group OEM products.
• Builds & executes operational plans for OEM products and solutions with the
help and guidance of the EMEA and WW level OEM & IoT teams.
• Owns ongoing analysis of metrics & business performance to produce weekly
report for OEM business performance & relevant actions and recommendations.
• Engages EMEA Product BU & Segments team to ensure coverage of OEM products.
• Assess & mitigate risks / issues through effective contingency plans.
• Experience in cold-calling important in order to identify and pursue new
acquisition opportunities - plan and execute acquisition activities in the OEM
area in agreement with sales / account teams in the agreed geographical area
• In close collaboration with the WW and EMEA OEM product teams maintains
competitor analysis to identify business opportunities, provide insightful &
actionable outputs across products, markets & competitors - includes product
positioning & SWOT analysis.
• When applicable & available, coordinate & work with local third-party ISV
contacts that comprise together with the Lenovo OEM products the overall OEM
Solution. That work can include the joint positioning of the OEM Solution into
the Account and other means of Support (ex. Presales) by the involved ISV.
• Delivers Subject Matter Expert support to sales & marketing teams locally,
on both technology & products. Maintains monthly / quarterly OEM road map
updates provided by the EMEA & WW OEM team to relevant extended sales teams.
• Minimum 5+ years business development, or sales / marketing experience in
the IT industry (software and hardware)
• Proficient in being able to sell the value of OEM solutions
Understand Lenovo portfolio of DCG products and their practical application/
contribution to customers’ requirements
• Business analytical skills
• Project management skills
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Experience in working with Channel Partners, especially Integrators and
Vertically specialized vendors in domains like (but not limited) like
Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, Services, etc.
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.