- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Abott Medical Italy is looking for its Vascular Divison in Rome for an
Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance SpecialistMedical Devices / Vascular Products
to join the team as soon as possible for an Maternity cover.
You are responsible to follow company policies and procedures and operating guidelines conforming to Abbott quality requirements, law and regulations within the Italian Vascular Division and aligning closely with the EMEA headquarter.
- Support commercial operations regarding all local affiliate regulatory compliance and quality system matters to affiliate operations, Europe/Regional Headquarters and the Manufacturing Business Units
- Perform timely Product Experience Handling and Vigilance Reporting
- Support the affiliate for appropriate handling of Field Safety Notice and Field Safety Corrective Actions
- Support the tender department for regulatory compliance documents and quality system information
- Provide support on local regulations and quality system by reviewing procedures, performing training, conducting and receiving assessments and audit, etc.
- University Degree in a Scientific Field
- 3+ years of experience in regulatory and/or quality in a medical device company/organization
- Medical Device experience preferred
- Quality Management - Regulatory legislation and guidelines for Medical Device applicable in a commercial organization (e.g. post market surveillance)
- Critical thinking, Attention to details, Time-management attitude, Empathy.
- Good knowledge of English (listening and writing)
We are looking forward to your application
JOB FAMILY:Operations Quality
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:Italy Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.