- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
Resource Management IT CoE Product Deployment Manager
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IT CoE PRODUCT DEPLOYMENT MANAGER
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Location: Milan, Italy is the preferred location. Other Global locations will be considered
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd March 2019
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. Did you know, the first ever drone delivery of goods was successfully completed by DHL technology?
As the role of ‘Resource Management IT’, you will be responsible for supporting all products in scope the technical assessments, design work and roadmap of the IT solutions & products that are managed by the RM CoE, you will support the creation of platform standards and product roadmaps and apply the shared platform standards to the product roadmaps.
Furthermore, you will execute impact assessments of any product upgrades/changes initiated by the CoE or to support centrally driven product roadmaps. You will also support the development lead in CAB’s preparation and develop in conjunction with partners the technical product roadmaps to ensure that we maximise reuse and standardisation integration between key solutions components.
To be successful in the role of ‘Resource Management IT’ you will need to be able to manage projects to deliver the solutions roadmaps, assessing options to grow the solution footprint in line with the changing business needs. You will have the ability to support all phases of the system life cycle with operations analysts and developers for custom and package application service as well as the ability to act as solution consultant to support the development of templates, ensuring we leverage templates, design and materials
The key responsibilities in this role include:
· Gain a deep understanding of business requirements, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas close the gaps, improve user experience to drive deployment growth
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact
· Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Support the CoE service delivery lead in the escalation of product issues and work with vendors in the resolution of issues and product defects
· Support the CoE service delivery lead in the impact assessment of vendor product updates, patches and releases
· Interface with internal teams (e.g. ITS and DHL Link) and regional build partners to maintain Enterprise and product platform standards
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
· Deep and broad understanding of the Logistics / Supply Chain marketplace
· Excellent knowledge of ITS and CoE's for other DSC domains
· Cross-border thinking - demonstrate a methodical and pragmatic approach to deliver Service Delivery within a multi-cultural org
· Customer and Result orientation - understand the customers' business environments and seeks to add value to the customer relationship
· Strong influencing skills – in order to manage multiple dependencies outside of direct control, but to maintain accountability
· Risk management – Preventative approach
What will you get in return?
What you’ll need to do next?
Joining the DHL family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the DHL values simply apply online, uploading an up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
Division V7, SUPPLY
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.