- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
Resource Management IT CoE Product Development Manager
Position: Resource Management IT CoE Product Development Manager
Location: Milan, Italy
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: Internal Salary: External: TBC
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 27th March 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Resource Management IT CoE Product Development Manager to support for all products in scope the technical assessments, design work and roadmap of the IT solutions & products that are managed by the RM CoE. In this role you will also develop in conjunction with partners the technical product roadmaps to ensure that we maximize reuse and standardize integration between key solution components.
What are you accountable for achieving as Resource Management IT CoE Product Development Manager?
• Gain a deep understanding of business requirements, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas close the gaps, improve user experience to drive deployment growth.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
• Support the global product standardization agenda and maximize reuse of design and development.
• Support the CoE service delivery lead in the escalation of product issues and work with vendors in the resolution of issues and product defects.
• Support the CoE service delivery lead in the impact assessment of vendor product updates, patches and releases.
• Support the CoE deployment lead in the roll-out of the CoE products
• Interface with internal teams (e.g. ITS and DHL Link) and regional build partners to maintain Enterprise and product platform standards.
• Support the development and maintenance of platform standards associated with the CoE products.
• Design & ensure that the platform standards are in line with the DHL security & company standards and compliant with any license agreements & restrictions.
• Develop, Maintain and articulate the technical product roadmaps and work with internal teams and partners to develop technical roadmap, including impact and investments.
• Support the selection and implementation of associated toolsets required to support the end to end product management process, including configuration & code management, performance monitoring etc.
• Manages projects to deliver the solution roadmaps, assessing options to grow the solution footprint in line with the changing business needs.
What will you need as a successful Resource Management IT CoE Product Development Manager?
• Deep and broad understanding of the Logistics / Supply Chain marketplace.
• Excellent knowledge of ITS and CoE's for other DSC domains
• Demonstrate a methodical and pragmatic approach to deliver Service Delivery within a multi-cultural org.
• Understand the customer`s business environments and seeks to add value to the customer relationship.
• Understand complex business issues and developing conclusions and recommendations.
• Strong influencing skills in order to manage multiple dependencies outside of direct control, but to maintain accountability.
• Strong Stakeholder management and evidence of effective building of relationships.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a virtual team setting as well as independently.
• International work experience required
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
Division V7, SUPPLY CHAIN
Business Unit DHL Supply Chain UK
Location Milan - Milano
Job Type IT
Career Level Senior Professionals
Reports to Product Development Lead - Resource Mgt CoE
Target Hire Date 3/26/2019
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Travel Required Below 25%
Travel Extent Globally
Work Permit Required Yes
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.