- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
Resource Management IT CoE Service Manager
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IT CoE SERVICE MANAGER
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Location: Milan, Italy
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 22nd March 2019
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. Did you know, the first ever drone delivery of goods was successfully completed by DHL technology?
As the role of ‘Resource Management IT’, you will be accountable for the RUN activities associated with DSC RM platforms: planning tools (DRep), performance tracking systems, smortoperation solutions and OMS dashboards (powered by TheView). You will have a focus on the governance of the daily RUN for the DCS RM platforms including major business escalations, defining RUN continual improvement plan and the stabilisation plan and the implementation of the support strategy across the different support tiers.
Furthermore, you will drive the innovation roadmap for the service, vendor management for the key support vendors and perform regular service reviews with the internal suppliers providing components of the Performance Management, Planning and SmartOps solutions.
To be successful in the role of ‘Resource Management IT’ you will need to be able to ensure that supplier performance meets or exceeds service level targets, Identify opportunities for re-organisation of service operations to increase value by reducing costs or improving quality and to work with suppliers (support overall process) to measure performance against KPIs and to manage a program of continual improvement
The key responsibilities in this role include:
· Agreeing on the Service Scope of Service and associated Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Support the strategy of standardisation, centralisation, utilisation of ITS as key vendor while maintaining or lowering the support cost per unit
· Ensure proper communication & escalation processes for Support related activities
· Supporting the business running operations, when appropriate
· Provide guidance on service operations strategy and standards
· On-boarding of new solutions
· Solution efficiency and differing ways of delivering the Service
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
· Awareness, good knowledge of solutions provided by other domains (WMS, Kronos, etc.)
· Experience in large and sophisticated IT organisations with high volume / high transaction environment
· Service management experience in multiple IT Product
· Extensive experience in supporting and maintaining complex IT solutions with business unit and customer facing environment
· Proven ability to facilitate across multiple stakeholders to reach desired results prioritisation of the long term activities, while meeting short term demands)
· Cross-border thinking - demonstrate a methodical and pragmatic approach to deliver Service Delivery within a multi-cultural org
· Customer and Result orientation - understand the customers' business environments and seeks to add value to the customer relationship
What you’ll need to do next?
Joining the DHL family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the DHL values simply apply online, uploading an up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Position: Resource Management IT CoE Service Manager
Location: Milan (Italy)
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: Internal Salary: External: TBC
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 25th March 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.