- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Abbott Medical Italy is looking for an
Sales Representative Neuromodulation (DBS) - North Italy
to be based in and responsible for the Region Northern Italy (Triveneto, Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Piemonte, Valle d’Aosta)
SALES & TECHNICAL ACTIVITY
- Provide Customers with continuous ABT technology update aiming to deliver the highest value added in term of therapeutic solutions
- Provide technical support during NMD DBS implants
- Build personal relationship/intimacy with Customers providing adequate support to their scientific and technological needs
- Act as main interface to implement specific education, marketing and clinical initiatives defined at Customer level
- Liaise with Bid & Tender office during bids preparation – technical specifications and support material
- Maintain high level of administrative control in the centers in conjunction with sales force including monitoring of consignment
- Provide support to Regional Sales Managers, Clinical Department for any additional tasks and projects
- Act as main interface with Marketing to implement program and to provide support in new products launch
- Perform stand duty
- Analyze competitors’ devices and realize and maintain updated a marketing database
- Perform training concerning the use of new products
- Ensure all ABT standing Procedures are followed
- Maintain or improve ASP of product portfolio in the assigned territory
- Implement in agreement with the RSM, strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts
- Develop strong technical and commercial relationships with KOLs and other strategic customers
- Develop specific clinical programs with key clients
- Monitor and evaluate competing activities to build a competitive case for Abbott Medical
- Share best practices and successes across the South Cluster and beyond
- Establish training for doctors contributing to the development of the DBS market
- Develop training programs at a local and national level within an identified area of expertise
- He/She makes customer segmentation, builds accounts plans and keeps them up to date by sharing them with RSM, MM, CM, GM.
- Achieve sales quota per plan by servicing the current customer base, increasing the sales volume to that base and establishing new accounts. Complexity is high (territory and/or account, products/services, sales or account management process).
- Have authority to make sales commitments for assigned efforts and is accountable for results. May provide substantial input to division-wide sales standards, practices, procedures and policies.
- Implement comprehensive sales plans to ensure increased market penetration and establishing of new accounts. Plans own territory or account approach and manages own resources.
- Analyzes sales statistics; prepares reports; and performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
• Medical or scientific training in the biomedical field
• Technical knowledge of the medical devices market
• Minimum 2/3 years experience in the field of Medical Devices, on technical and commercial functions
• Proven success in developing relationships with key accounts
• Italian on mother tonge level and fluent English (written and oral)
We are looking forward to your online application
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Italy Milan : Viale Edison 110, Edison Park Centre
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:Italy : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 100 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.