- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior PMO Support Consultant
Verona – Italy
Cognizant Italy is looking for a Senior PMO Support Consultant for a contract role based in Verona – Italy
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading service and consulting company that transforms its customers' business, operations and technology models for the digital era.
The special industry-based consulting approach helps clients build and manage a more innovative and efficient business.
The company, headquartered in the USA, is ranked No. 205 in the Fortune 500 and is regularly listed as "Most Admired Companies".
You have the opportunity to offer our clients dynamic help and support at the forefront of technology. Always interested in good quality, you will use your problem-solving strategies to provide our clients with quality workmanship.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the Tech Lead on the following activities
• Overall coordination of Tech separation planning across sub-streams Infrastructure, Applications & Data
• Facilitate alignment of plans, milestones and dependencies across Tech sub-streams, and with other separation work-streams
• Engage with our client’s functional leads to drive joined up Tech Separation and Day 1 Readiness activities
• Conduct and drive joint planning workshops with business work-streams where necessary
• Drive central governance to track regular progress and manage issue and risk escalation to ensure Day 1 Readiness and seamless Cutover
• Engage with the Buyer to align on scope, approach and timelines across Tech landscape
• Conduct and drive joint planning workshops with the Buyer where necessary
• Facilitate joint planning with the Buyer to align high-level and detailed plans, key milestones and dependencies
• Coordinate with wider separation management office (SMO) to report regular progress and facilitate timely issue and risk escalation and resolution
• Manage Project Plan, Budget, RAID log, Reporting, Communication
• Proved experience in project management
• Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical / Life Science Projects is a must
• Ability to operate effectively in a global environment
• Optional valuable experience:
• Experience in Divestment Projects
• Fluent in Italian and English languages
Are you interested ?
In order to discuss the opportunity further, we would like to get in touch and introduce to you this unique opportunity to you.
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 16 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.