- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ITALY - ITALY
Service Technician in Calabria (Davoli CZ)
Reference number: 10476
As a manufacturer of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class, we have been successful for over 30 years in an industry with a big future. Since the merger with Acciona Windpower in 2016, we are one of the world's largest companies within the industry. Our global presence, with subsidiaries in more than 25 markets and production sites in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the US and India, ensures our success, giving our 4,800+ employees the possibility of international and intercultural experience and opportunity. Our goal is growth and profitability whilst providing clean energy. We aim to continue with full commitment, enthusiasm and new perspectives, and we hope to take you with us!
We are looking for Service Technicians who carry out work in our wind parks in the region of Calabria. The Service Technician's responsibilities are commissioning, fault clearance as well as maintenance. Tasks will include general, as well as specialized work and are described as follows:
- Analyze defects with phone-contact to service coordinator.
- Autonomously simple repairs of turbines, troubleshooting and faultfinding.
- Carry out complex repair-processes in collaboration with the Lead Technician.
- Carry out planned maintenance-/inspection-activities with subcontractors.
- Fill in reports and checklists in order to completely informLocal Operation Manager.
- Inform customer in case of works on the turbine.
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components.
- Check inventory of spare parts stock and be responsible for material on site.
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time.
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for NORDEX Company.
- Responsible for material, tools and property of company Nordex.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulations.
- Keep all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel
In your role you will report to the Local Operation Manager responsible for the areaItaly Islands.
You should have the following qualification and experience:
- Mid-level Electrical and/or mechanical education.
- Minimum of three years of hydraulic, electrical, or mechanical experience
- Experienced to use data processing adequately.
- Good English language skills (read, write and speak fluently)
- Teamwork, collaboration and willingness to take over responsibility
- Quick grasp and capable of making decisions
- Ability to solve problems
- Think strategically and analytically
- Willing to travel on regular basis, including nights away from home.
- Flexible in working time and area
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office, SAP and in house database and workload management systems
- Resilience & tolerance of frustration
- Readiness for training
- Able to work in high altitudes
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English.
Please apply within the career portal at www.nordex-online.com
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.
- trades and professions