- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a talented Storyboard Artist who will work closely with the Cinematic Director to translate into visuals all the concepts and ideas of the cinematics to integrate in a prestigious AAA title.
• Draw out key aspects of a cinematic scene prior to be sent to the cinematic department;
• Establishing camera angles, framing & important aspects of the scene prior to scenes being animated;
• Help picture memorable moments of a map to help establish & communicate on a common vision between all production departments involved (Game Design, Art, etc);
• Ability to draw quick sketches during brainstorming, and draw full-colour drawings to help figure out lighting & keycolour aspects.
• Strong creative vision and ability to convey that vision through boards with all production departments;
• Strong understanding of the language of cinematography and storytelling, and how to apply it in your work;
• Strong understanding of staging, framing, composition, movement, timing;
• Strong life drawing and posing skills;
• Interest in video games & visual art;
• Able to create compelling visuals within a production schedule.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
To apply, please send your resume and link to portfolio/reel.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.