- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft Milan is looking for Technical Artists to involve in the production of a prestigious AAA title.
The Technical Artists will work closely with artists and programmers to help with asset and pipeline optimizations.
He/ she will participate in the implementation of technical art features, and will perform debugging on tools and processes.
• Realize high visual benchmarks, optimized and by respecting the technical constraints
• Test the chosen engine, develop or ask for development if needed;
• Help and support the Artistic Director and the Technical Director in his graphic development choices based on his own artistic and technical expertise;
• Use the best tools and methods for improving and facilitating the graphic workload;
• Share best practices, give training sessions for every team member to ensure correct tools and methods are used;
• Integrate, validate and optimize graphic data in the engine by using scripts if needed;
• Ensure that graphic bugs are fixed according to their priorities and Provide support to the other artists;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
• Previous experience as a Modeler, Level Artist, SFX Artist, Lighter or Character Modeler, preferably in the videogame industry;
• Strong technical abilities and artistic skills;
• Scripting and visual programming skills;
• Good knowledge of real time graphic principles;
• Detail-oriented and well-organized;
• Good communication skills;
• Autonomous and proactive;
• Written and oral English.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
In order to consider your application, please send the link to your portfolio/showreel.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.